Monday, August 3, 2009

Midwest Mondays: Eminem - The Warning

Well lets start some weekly trends for dat ass!!!

It begins with Midwest Mondays where I will drop some ill music from a person or group from the Midwest region.


As you may or have not know Eminem has fallen the fuck off in the eyes of many at least on the MC tip. Not to say he is ass or anything like that but here is a fitting pic.


I guess being a huge pop star isn't really falling off but dammit I miss the Slim Shady style he used to kick.

A personal fav of mine off the Next Friday soundtrack.

Eminem - Murder She Wrote


(They have another version over a different beat but this one slaps more)

Here's another few older Em tracks with Royce da 5'9.

Eminem & Royce da 5'9 - Scary Movies


(Why they said this was an unreleased track on youtube whothefuckknows!! It was on the Scary Movie soundtrack for those of us who stayed long enough to watch that guy suck himself off with the vacuum and heard it...Or who bought the movie!!)

Eminem & Royce da 5'9 - Renegades



It's always crazy for me to hear that track because Proof was a favorite MC of mine when I heard an old freestyle with him and Em on Tim Westwood and he just goes off, and on this track Royce says, "I call my nigga Proof, hand him a pint of Limon, and turn him LOOSE!"

A quick rundown for those not familiar Proof called himself Dirty Harry when he drank because well put 2 and 2 together smart guy! Sadly Proof was killed senselessly in an argument which more than likely was alcohol fueled in which another person also lost their life. We all got that one homie who you can get some shots into and he will fight Sparta if you ask him and Proof sounded like that homie. RIP DeShaun Holton

Bad Meets Evil woulda been some ill shit for real because they complemented each other great but alas the world may never know...

Word to the Outsidaz and Young Zee in particular for helping him go from the Infinite Em to Slim Shady that white America loved/hated so much....

Anyways I honestly stopped coppin Em albums after Encore because the weird gay talk was just not my ish. He was always behind a butt wondering if it makes him homo and it confused the fuck outta me. Not my cup of tea.

But with him calling Nick Cannon (who we all can agree is HILARIOUS word to Dave Chappelle) and Mariah Carey completely out off their names, I can say Mr. Mathers you have caught my attention again. I guess the king just enjoys vulgarity from his pop stars.

Well only because he sparked my interest again with his extreme disrespect towards another man's wife, here is The Warning.

Enjoy.

Eminem - The Warning (Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon diss)

RIP Titus "Baatin" Glover of Slum Village

Slum Village (Baatin) - Pregnant



Baatin and Dilla are teaching Jimi Hendrix all about hip-hop in heaven as you read this.....

Digg this

No comments: