Thursday, February 11, 2010

T-Pain feat Young Jeezy - Reverse Cowgirl


Well Mr Auto Tune went away for a minute.

What happened to T-Wayne?

Will that album see the light of day while Wayne can't or is it like the I Can't Feel Your Face album with Juelz was executive produced by En Vogue? We neva gonna get it.

But T-Willickers or Top Hat Man as some say has created a banger in my eyes.

Everytime I hear this song it makes me think of that one chick who used to wave her hands in the air and go OOOOOOaaaaaaaaaaa.

I mean I hope any males reading this have experienced this position in the real world.

Lets you grab and control as well as beat like a drum from the bottom mind you.

Anyways for all the Nappy Boys who got screwed by Mr Pain...he is cool in my book with those Moonite chains.


Well enjoy and giddyup giddyup.

T-Pain feat Young Jeezy - Reverse Cowgirl

Digg this

No comments: