Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lil Wayne - A Millie (More Swag Version)


This photo was taken after Lil Wayne finished recording this verse.

He likes chicken, chicken, chicken.

With all the talk of Corey Gunz ethering him on his own track, Lil Paine went into the studio and re-recorded what was already a pretty banging track.

I think I will start posting Songs 2 Ride 2 because I am no DJ but dammit I make some dope mixes to ride too.

Maybe we can get some Wonder-ful shit done to it.

A Millie is on rotation because it bang and entertain.

The Corey Gunz version.

This is basically the same first verse, with T-Wayne adding some extra swag filled new lyrics in the 2nd verse, and then just continuing the swag time by finishing off the last verse with the same lyrics as the 1st version. just he was on more drugs this time.

Shout out C-Mob.

Lying ass nigga.

CIII my ass.

Anyways enjoy.

Lil Wayne - A Millie (More Swag Version)

Digg this

No comments: