Monday, March 3, 2008

Barry Bonds is Black



Barry Bonds is black.

And may or may not have used steroids.

Well he did but for the sake of argument we will say that he only used them for a few years.

Now that Roger Clemens is taking all the heat from the Baseball probe, a federal judge last week unsealed the grand jury testimony that resulted in Barry being indicted on perjury and obstruction of justice charges.

Barry usually says such quotable things such as...

I was born to hit a baseball. I can hit a baseball.

And of course...

I never stop looking for things to try and make myself better.

Like steroids.

So I expected him to drop some quotables in the testimony and I was not disappointed.

Read the pdf version here.

Here is a brief question and answer session with the Home Run King regarding his trainer Greg Anderson.

Q: With all the money you make, have you ever thought of maybe building him a mansion or something?

A: One, I'm black. And I'm keeping my money. And there's not too many rich black people in this world. And I'm keeping my money. There's more wealthy Asian people and Caucasian and white. There ain't that many rich black people. And I ain't giving my money up. That's why.

Note to future interviewers.

Never question Barry Bond's blackness.

I chuckled at Barry separating the whites like Chris Rock does black folk.

White people.

And Caucasians.

Digg this

No comments: