Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Prodigy is a Fuckin Clown


As a long time Mobb Deep fan I have to say...

Prodigy is a now a fucking clown in my eyes.

Some people use the net to make themselves look good and mock their enemies for sport a la 50 Cent.

P uses it to make himself seem less and less like the P we listened to growing up and more and more like Ballerina P we saw at Summer Jam.

P are you ok?

So, P are you ok?

Are you ok P?

He got snuffed by...

He got snuffed by...

A smooth criminal.

Lakey the Kid is basically what Prodigy (and Nas, yeah I said it) wish they were.

A real street dude with ill verbal tendencies.

My favorite part of the vid has to be when Lakey says, "I ain't about robbin niggas for no petty chains and shit."

Then the homie next to him gets some shine with the best line, "I am!! I will rob you when i see you!!"

The whole thing is comedy.

P explaining why he got robbed and two pieced.

And Lakey wondering why P shoots up a empty car.

Mobb Deep or Mobb Weak?

You decide.

Enjoy.

Digg this

No comments: