Monday, March 3, 2008

R Kelly - I'm A Beast (Ne-Yo Diss)


Ne Yo is gonna get pissed on he better watch out.

Or get attacked by a gay midget that bursts out from under his sink while he is arguing with his pregnant white hillbilly jump off.

I'm just saying.

Have you seen those Trapped in the Closet movies?

Watch them here in all their Robert Crazy/Genius Kellyness.

R Kelly is crazy on some Let Me Talk About Myself in the 3rd Person Type Shit.

Fuck an R Kelly.

Talent is one thing but homie has some under lying issues that have nothing to do with music.

Let that Asian guy off Law&Order: SVU find out the deal.

I can't believe when I saw all these nigs on BET giving him props not commenting on his lil girl pee pee problems.

Acting like Innocent Until Proven Guilty doesn't mean we have all not seen his guilty ass being guilty.

I say again.

Fuck an R Kelly.

You got extreme musical talent but all I can say is WOW.

Blackball my black balls.

So here is the track courtesy of Splash, which once again was sent directly to the servants I have monitoring my emails who apparently decided today they wanted to die because they didn't inform me of this.

The King is not pleased.

There will be blood.

Enjoy.

R Kelly - I'm A Beast (Ne Yo Diss)

Digg this

No comments: