Wednesday, March 19, 2008

De La Soul - 3 Feet High And Rising


One of the dopest if not THE dopest hip hop groups of all time.

Word to Dave Chappelle.

The King feels quite shitty today and think I caught the West Nile virus.

Damn mosquitoes.

Enjoy.


  1. "Intro"
  2. "The Magic Number"
  3. "Change in Speak"
  4. "Cool Breeze on the Rocks"
  5. "Can U Keep a Secret"
  6. "Jenifa Taught Me (Derwin's Revenge)"
  7. "Ghetto Thang"
  8. "Transmitting Live From Mars"
  9. "Eye Know"
  10. "Take It Off"
  11. "A Little Bit of Soap"
  12. "Tread Water"
  13. "Potholes in My Lawn"
  14. "Say No Go"
  15. "Do as De La Does"
  16. "Plug Tunin' (Last Chance to Comprehend)"
  17. "De La Orgee"
  18. "Buddy" (with Jungle Brothers and Q-Tip)
  19. "Description"
  20. "Me Myself and I"
  21. "This Is a Recording 4 Living in a Fulltime Era (L.I.F.E.)"
  22. "I Can Do Anything (Delacratic)"
  23. "D.A.I.S.Y. Age"
  24. "Plug Tunin'" (original 12" version)
De La Soul - 3 Feet High And Rising

Digg this

No comments: