Monday, March 31, 2008

G-Unit - I Like The Way She Move (WebRip)


I think 50 is back on his shit for reals.

Well I don't think dammit he is giving us the proof.

Return of the Bodysnatchers.

Elephant in the Sand.

And the latest G-Unit album dropping Lock and Load.

Here is the 1st single off the album.

Shout out Mr.X

Enjoy.

G-Unit - I Like The Way She Move (WebRip)

Gotdamn these fucking bloggers going crazy with nothing to post.

I been on my shit lately so uh yeah you can expect the highest quality of dope albums that you need to be bumping will be dropping in the coming weeks.

The Drought is NEVER happening in Zamunda1.

I'm big dangerous you just a Lil Weezy.

Shout out the guy who said Willie the Kid sucked in Low's chatbox.

And that I Self Devine of the Micranots didn't know the big words he was using in his rhymes.

That is why Nas can say hip-hop is dead.

Close minded haters with nothing to hate on hatin.

At least hate on Soulja Boy.

GZA does it.

But Wu-Tang is forever.

Check some dope hip-hop people.

Micranots Last Interview with Cypher Saturn



Infinito 2017 ft. Thaione Davis - On My Way Back Home



Willie the Kid - Fully Loaded



La the Darkman & Willie the Kid - Dumping the Ruger



So which one sucks more HipHopNaz?

You pick...

Digg this

No comments: