Monday, March 3, 2008

Lil Lesbo Kim


I really hope that this broad is lying but look at Kim.


Ewwwwwwwwww.

Look at her cheeks.

Look at her nose.

Look at her face.

All I can say is WOW.

She used to look so hood and so fuckable.

Hoodrats for me will always get love when they capture that raw hoodrat essence.


Now thats what I'm talking about.

Anyways DJ Golden Girl the Philly radio host whose former claim to fame was accusing Fabolous's bodyguard of slamming her onto the ground, recently let those who already don't care know that she is writing a book a la Superhead and Carmen Bryan.

Here is an excerpt of that lovely novel courtesy of illseed.

Parental Discretion Advised Before You Read Further.

Anyway, there I was, in a position I had never been in, laying in bed with the Queen Bee, ready to eat her p*ssy. We were in some exquisitely designed bedroom, where she was dressed in a thong…period. We were drinking Cristal, and I couldn’t believe I was about to have sex with a chick. I felt a little weird, although I do chix with chix parties, and have a series of chix with chix DVD’s. I have seen it in person at clubs, and have been asked by chicks to have it done, but I have never done it, or had it done to me by a chick.

But all that shit aside, Lil Kim and I were touching, rubbing, and before I knew it, we were playing in each other’s p*ssy with our fingers. Her a*s was so soft, I kept touching and grabbing it. I’d never felt anybody’s a*s as soft as mine, and her t*tties were huge and pretty. Her nipples got hard instantly as I licked all over them. She was rubbing my cl*t and grabbing my a*s.

She pulled me on top of her, and somehow made her cl*t press a button on mine. We were grinding cl*ts, and it felt unbelievably good. I figured she knew what she was doing, cause my p*ssy was dripping wet. We were both moaning, and I didn’t think she could feel my p*ssy juices, because as she slid her fingers between my lips.

When she felt how wet she had gotten me, she got a surge of adrenaline and said, “Oh my God, girl, you’re so wet, let me…” and she leaned up and grabbed my leg to motion me to turn my a*s to her face. I did, and we were in the sixty-nine position, with her on the bottom.

I said, “Let me get a towel to wipe some of the p*ssy juice off my a*s.”
She said, “No, I got you,” and started softly kissing my a*s cheeks.

Her lips were so soft, I felt like I was c*mming already. I was so excited. She rubbed and kissed my a*s, and I rubbed her cl*t, slowly inserting a little bit of my finger in her p*ssy. It was wet and tight. It felt strange, because I was feeling the inside of another woman’s p*ssy walls. I was nervous, and didn’t want to do anything stupid.

As she started letting her tongue tap on my p*ssy lips, I was freaking out. Her tongue was so warm and soft, flickering from the front to the back, then kissing and sucking my cl*t, all in one motion. I stopped with my finger, and opened her legs, to lick the creases of her thighs, while we were still in the sixty-nine position.

I started at her a*s, dripping spit down the crack, and my finger slightly rubbing it with the softest touch. She loved it. I then replaced my finger with my tongue all around her a*shole. I patted and licked, and felt her a*shole tighten up as she moaned louder. I slowly licked around her lips and started eating her p*ssy. I sucked her p*ssy, and licked the cl*t ever so softly. Then I started flicking it with my tongue a little harder and faster. She licked me the same way. I had p*ssy juice down to my ears. Her cl*t was really hard by now, so I knew I was doing it good. I started putting my fingers in her as I ate that p*ssy.


Enough rumors....

Nah right....

Digg this

No comments: