Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cheri Dennis - In and Out Of Love

It's Bad Boy Baby.

I was gonna post her mugshot instead but I won't do her like that.

She is a ryde or die chick which we all love.

Go Cheri with your sexy looking ass.

  1. Intro
  2. I Love You(featuring Jim Jones & Yung Joc)
  3. Portrait of Love (featuring Yung Joc & Gorilla Zoe)
  4. Remind You
  5. All I Wanna Do
  6. Alright
  7. In And Out Of Love (Interlude)
  8. Dropping Out Of Love
  9. Pretend
  10. Spaced Out
  11. Act Like You Know
  12. Showdown
  13. Ooh Ooh
  14. Finally Made It (Interlude)
  15. Caught Up
  16. Waiting
Enjoy

Cheri Dennis - In and Out of Love

Don't make me have to tell you to buy her album.

Do you want Diddy harvesting her organs?


Replace the men on the tables with Cassie and Cheri and replace the two doctors with Puffy and Micheal Bivins.

I guess he is around now to harvest organs hypothetically speaking.

SO BUY HER ALBUM!!

SAVE HER ORGANS!!

Digg this

No comments: