Monday, February 25, 2008

Lil Will - Better Days

Not that great a singer but hey, the beats are Organized Noise baby!!!!

Dungeon Family representative Lil Will never got a large enough buzz to finally release his album so it joined the ranks of albums that never see the light of day.

This has some jams on it so if you ain't up on why Big Boi said that line in Da Art Of Storytellin’ Part 1...

“I Gave Her A Lil Will CD & A Fuckin’ Poster…”

Now you can listen to what he gave her.


  1. Live At Live At Greenbriar Mall (Intro)
  2. Looking For Nikki
  3. Panamanian (Interlude)
  4. What Kind Of Man Am I
  5. Yesterdays
  6. What Am I Supposed To Do
  7. On Your Own
  8. April Rain (Intro)
  9. April Rain
  10. Rocket
  11. Everyday, All Day
  12. Low, Low
  13. I Still Love You
  14. Somebody For Everybody
  15. Better Days
  16. Looking For Nikki (Remix By ONP)

Lil Will - Better Days

Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I cannot tell you how long I have looked for this album. Ebay fetches a high price for this album. The 4 songs I already had from it are among my most-played. Thanks again.