Tuesday, February 19, 2008

OGC (Originoo Gunn Clappaz) - Da Storm


I'm Duck Down Staff even when I'm by myself.

I love this album because the beats and lyrics take you to a rainy day in Brownsville.

If you have never heard this before, well then you might be a started listening to hip-hop in 2001 looking ass.

Yes in case you were wondering, this is the same Duck Down Records that is getting that History Channel money and more recently signed Ivy Leaguers Kidz in the Hall.

It's a shame Starang got more aim than an archer.

Enjoy.


  1. Intro
  2. Calm Before Da Storm
  3. No Fear
  4. Boom... Boom... Prick
  5. Gunn Clapp
  6. Emergency Broadcast System
  7. Hurricane Starang
  8. Danjer
  9. Elements Of Da Storm
  10. Da Storm
  11. Wild Cowboys In Bucktown
  12. God Don't Like Ugly
  13. X-Unknown
  14. Elite Fleet - (featuring M.S./The Representativz/Bad Vybes)
  15. Flappin (On My West Coast Tip...this was produced by E-Swift and Madlib)
Mediafire

Digg this

No comments: