Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lil Wayne is the GOAT


Oh yeah and Weezy fucking Baby too.

Don't forget the Baby.

I gotta give this man credit.

He is taking a page from the Charles Barkley Not A Role Model Book fa reals.

I can't say he doesn't rhyme superdope sometimes.

It's just that so much other stuff he has out is like straight flaming audio garbage.

But as far as quotables...

T-Wayne, as he is now called (NO BS He is Calling Himself this Now...and I started calling him this the 1st time I heard his vocoder obsession) has been dropping some gems indeed.

"Fuck it, I’m not even a rapper. I’m past that...I’m an R&B singer now. Call me T-Wayne...I have an album coming out called Luv Sawngz. It’s me being more creative, more talented, more than hip-hop."

“Every nigga talking shit about me? All of they bitches would love to kiss me right now.”

“My mama’s a gangsta...She told me every day, ‘Nigga play with you, you kill him.’ I believed her, and I do everything she say.”

Taking about his teardrop tattoos.

"You see these four? Lord, forgive me. But guess what, you play with me, I’ll knock your head open and piss on your motherfucking eyes.”

These are courtesy of a new Blender interview.

And of course these threats aimed at all possible newborn assailants.

"If you are talking about rap and beef, I'm the wrong person to talk to. I am from New Orleans. Cut your televisions on. You know where I'm from. I'm from the murder capital, ma. Beef is a different thing there. I have four teardrops on my face and I have to look my mom in her eye every day. I can't lie to her. Fuck what they think and fuck what the world thinks, we real. My mom is real. The first day I got a teardrop I lied. I called her and asked her can I get a teardrop tattoo, but I had already got it." She said, "When you get it, come by me so I can see how you look with it, cause I was thinking about getting one my fuckin' self."

"We don't play. No, I'm not gonna rap about you man, I will murder you, your family, your child, a newborn, I don't give a fuck. I could never go to hell cause I'ma take over, bitch."

Listen to Lil Wayne threaten Newborns Worldwide.

Hide your newborns!!!!

Lil Wayne is on the loose!!

He is Gangsta Fa realsl!!!!

Digg this

No comments: